This feature allows you to view information about the disk space your website uses.
The graph at the top of the main screen displays the basic disk usage information by directory in Megabytes, as seen in the screenshot below.
Note: The Other bar represents files you own that exist outside of your home directory. All of these files count against your disk quota.
Note: If you wish to view the individual files located in these directories and potentially delete them, you will need to use the File Manager. You can access it by clicking the file or directory you wish to delete.
This interface also contains a navigation system. You can use this system to examine the items in your home directory in more detail.
- To sort the list of directories by name, select name.
- To sort the list of directories by disk usage, select disk usage.
- To show a directory’s subdirectories, click the + symbol to its left.
- To hide a directory’s subdirectories, click the - symbol to its left.
- To view a file or directory in the File Manager, click its name.